Tuesday, February 23, 2016

KEEPING TAI CHI RELEVANT IN MARTIAL COMBAT THROUGH PUSH HANDS TRAINING

Hello and Welcome!

In my last post, I brought up the question of whether Tai Chi had present-day relevance to martial combat.  I spoke of the need to repair the bridge back toward Tai Chi's true definition as "Grand Ultimate Boxing".  Today, I'm posting a video in which I offer a possible solution:  Tai Chi Boxing training through stages of Tai Chi Push Hands training.

Hope you enjoy the video!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.  

I've also conducted multiple seminars and extensive training on Tai Chi Push Hands, so if you are interested in learning more, including my specialized training method in "The Art of Being Pushed", please contact me at the number you see at the right of your screen.

Look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment